If you want me to show you around, I am not a realtor and have no stake in the rear property, but I own the front property and live here, please call 301.375.0767 and I’d be happy to setup a time to show you the rear land.
I do NOT own the rear lot, but I know the land.
There have been way to many trespassers onto private property, so this page should help keep things clear, so everyone is on the same page.
- The Gate and driveway are NOT part of the property that is for sale.
- The Gate and driveway are NOT access to the rear property.
- The only access to the rear property is via the Easement, which is wild, thorny and muddy. This easement is the only way to access the rear property.
- The fences on both sides of the easement may not extend all the way to the rear property, but do not trespass, just because I ran out of fencing.
- The clearing in the woods is not part of the sale.
- Stay on the EASEMENT until you get to the rear property.
- If you purchase the rear property, the easement would be where you’d put your driveway, YOU WILL HAVE TO CLEAR THE EASEMENT of Trees and Fix the soupy muddy earth.
- You will NOT own the easement, but you will have RIGHT of WAY to put in a drive to the rear lot.
More information from the Realtor’s Official Listing